ORI Consulting will bring a unique and valuable service to your company during a time of crisis by sending experts in the field of organizational crisis and traumatic stress to your site to provide response planning, intervention, and recovery planning for your employees.
You don't need to know all the answers;
You only need to know where to find them!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Practical Strategies for maximizing company resources to address the local needs "on the ground" for your employees.
- Identify resources or services to offer your employees that will enhance their commitment and heighten their morale during the recovery period.
- Work with corporate and site level leaders to outline a comprehensive strategy for getting employees back to work as soon as possible.
- Assess humanitarian and psychological needs of your employees.
- Develop and coordinate a strategic program to address those needs that fit your business model.
- Enhance your existing crisis management plans.
- Establish internal and external communications plans.
- Extend the limits and strengths of your employee assistance program
- Provide real-time services including group and individual assistance, on-site support, and manager training on the effects of trauma and stress.
- Consult to managers on practical return-to-work issues.
- Work diligently with your organization to ensure that all employees remain engaged, healthy, and dedicated to moving the company back to well being and high productivity.
- Our 24/7 Rapid Response Line!