Organizational Resilience International offers a variety of training and educational courses and is affiliated with the following educational training organizations:
Who are these courses aimed at?
- The Institute for Trauma & Crisis, a division of the Continuing Education Program Inc., at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA.
- The International Consortium for Organizational Resilience (ICOR, www.theICOR.org)
These courses are offered throughout the USA and internationally. Most are offered in a one or two day intensive format.
- Human Resources Executive and Professionals
- Business Continuity Planners (Continuity Of Operations Managers)
- Enterprise Risk Mitigation Professionals
- C-suite executives (these are higher level trainings, focusing on more on strategy than on tactics)
On-site training and consultation:
Organizational Resilience International, LLC offers on-site trainings to companies who wish to implement a comprehensive and confidential preparedness plan for their employees and stakeholders.
Please contact us for details.