Before determining where you need to go, it's best to understand where you are currently.
An Organizational Assessment will determine how prepared you are to attend to the needs of your employees and other stakeholders during a crisis. Our assessment process will:
- Assess existing business continuity and emergency plans with respect to the human factors
- Review HR plans, policies and procedures related to the human aspects of crisis and disaster
- Evaluate internal and external resources and partnerships for supporting employees (e.g. EAP)
- Examine Information flow and communication channels
- Evaluate whether the organizational culture will truly support the overall goals during a crisis
- Assess managerial understanding of the business and human impacts of crisis